How it works:
Shop 750+ top brands including grocery, gas, restaurant and retail options and earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy.
Of the rebate amount 60% will go towards your choice of:
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church General Fund, or
- St. Paul’s Lutheran School Building Fund,
The remaining 40% will go towards your choice of the following:
- Individual Family Tuition,
- Tuition Assistance Fund,
- School Band,
- School Wish List/School Reserve,
- Church Special Items,
- Church TLC.
Scrip orders will be placed on the SECOND AND FOURTH MONDAYS OF THE MONTH. Orders received by 8:30 a.m. on those Mondays will be ready by Friday.
How to get started:
Create an account on the RaiseRight app or at RaiseRight website . Please contact the church or school office for our organization’s enrollment code to finish setting up.
If signing up through the app or website, please email [email protected] your 60% and 40% rebate choices (see choices above).
If you prefer, you can fill out the attached paper forms found below.
1) Write out a check payable to St. Paul’s Scrip and drop it off in the church or school office. Cash or checks are the only payment options available if using the paper form.
2) Link your bank account on the website or app and have your cards shipped with the group order (15 cent fee – per order, not per card – is added on when paying from your bank account).
3) Link your bank account on the website or app and have your cards shipped directly to you (fee starts at $1).
Note: E-gift cards that are paid for directly from your bank account are available immediately.
Contact Laura Lochner at [email protected] with any questions.