Your child is a precious blessing. I am humbled and blessed each time one of you trusts me – and our school – with your little one. As the Director of St. Paul’s Preschool, I feel the great responsibility of partnering with you to ensure that your child is nurtured and grown here. We will love your child, help them develop a love for learning and, most importantly, we will show your child how much our Savior Jesus loves them.
~ Heidi Meyer, Director / Preschool Teacher
The spiritual, mental, social, emotional and physical needs of children will be nurtured in a relaxed atmosphere with emphasis on the enjoyment and pleasure of learning. St Paul’s Preschool does this by:
- Sharing the Good News about Jesus with young children
- Helping children learn how valuable they are because God made them and redeemed them
- Helping children grow in Christian love and respect
- Meeting each child at his or her developmental level and helping them grow
- Helping children learn skills necessary for a successful school experience
- Helping children adjust socially within their peer group
- Helping children learn to love going to school
- Helping children learn independence in work and play
- Helping children experience small and large group play
- Helping children develop their large and small motor skills, and muscle coordination
- Helping children develop their visual and auditory skills
- Helping children work on math and reading readiness
View or print off our Preschool Brochure.
St. Paul’s offers Preschool programs for children ages 3, 4, and 5.
- Extended hours of education and care are also available. Please see the Extended Care Options link below.
Virtual Tour of our Preschool
Scan the QR code with the camera on your phone
Email: [email protected]
Preschool Office: (507) 354-2329 ext.221